The Chickasaw Nation Native Explorer Programs are designed to recruit, train and educate Chickasaw students in the areas of earth science, natural science, biomedical science as well as medicine. Our goal is to increase the number of Chickasaw students that pursue degrees in the areas of science and medicine. Students will be exposed to these fields of study by working with professional mentors (scientists, physicians, educators, etc.) through innovative education programs.
- Education Services Native Explorers participant application (form NEP)
- Copy of Chickasaw citizenship card or certificate
Eligibility for age group 6-18 years
- Must be a Chickasaw citizen
- Must be within age group (6-18years)
- Participant must reside in the Ada or Ardmore area
Eligibility for College students
- Preference may be given to Chickasaw Citizens
- Participants can reside outside the Chickasaw Nation boundaries
All college applicants must complete the Chickasaw Nation Education Services Native Explorers application as well as the application for OSU.
College applicant must also submit all required documentation requested by both applications.
Return application via email to Lisa.Gore@chickasaw.net or mail to: Chickasaw Nation Native Explorers Program, 300 Rosedale Road, Ada, Oklahoma 74820 or call 580-421-7711.